Tree Tops By The Sea
This unique architecturally designed leafy retreat sits by some of the best beaches on the South Coast.
This unique architecturally designed, leafy retreat sits by some of the best beaches on the South Coast.
Season Rates, Fees & Conditions Apply
South Coast Accommodation
- Bedroom 1
- Queensize 1
- Bedroom 2
- Single 1
- Bedroom 3
- Bunks 1
This unique architecturally designed, leafy retreat sits by some of the best beaches on the South Coast and is now available for your next holiday.
Nestled in the trees with the sound of the ocean Tree Tops by the Sea is within walking distance to Tomakin Beach, Broulee Beach, Tomaga River and Candlagan Creek. Mossy Point Cafe is just a short stroll away.
The home has been recently renovated and provides comfortable living areas with a lounge downstairs and a rumpus room to enjoy upstairs. Kitchen is well equipped and there is also a nice bbq and outdoor patio area for your enjoyment. There is a spiral staircase to the upper level which may not be suitable for children of all ages. A safety gate is provided should you require.
There are three bedrooms able to sleep up to 5 guests comfortably (including one set of bunk beds).
The back garden is fully fenced.
Fans are provided for the summer months and a fireplace for the winter months.
An outside shower is provided for when you return from the beach.
A security deposit of $500.00 will apply to this property.
Reasons to Stay:
- Stroll around the Beach
- Walk around Broulee Island National Park
- Surf, Swim, Cycle or Snorkel at top locations
- Kids can play safely in Candlagan Lagoon
- Fish at nearby Beaches & Rivers
- Hire a kayak or stand up board for a bit of fun
- Enjoy excellent coffee, breakfast, lunch or dinner at The Mossy Cafe in a relaxing atmosphere
- Visit 'The Artery', the local gallery adjoining The Mossy Cafe
- Experience dinner in Moruya at various restaurants
- Fossick at the Moruya Country Markets every Saturday morning
- Enjoy local produce and products at the award winning Moruya Farmers Market on Tuesdays from 3pm
- Shop in beautiful historic Mogo Village and visit the Mogo Zoo
Sheets and towels are not provided. Contact Kylie of Blissful Bedding for all your linen requirements on:
M: 0403 305 553
PEAK: Dec & Jan School Holidays (7 Night Minimum), Easter (4 Night Minimum).
HIGH: Dec, Jan, School Holidays, June/October Long Weekend (3 Night Minimum)
MID: Feb, Mar, Apr, July School Holidays, Sept, Oct, Nov.
LOW: May, Jun, Jul, Aug.
*All Bookings Incur a $119.00 Booking Fee.
*Unless otherwise stated, our properties are not pet friendly and are non-smoking.
Baby Equipment: Child Safety Gate, Bathroom: Upstairs and Downstairs Bathrooms, Bath Tub, Bedrooms: 3 Upstairs Bedrooms, Crockery and Cutlery, Furniture Outdoor, Garden Area, Gas BBQ, Iron and Board, Kitchen, Laundry, Lounge, Microwave Oven, Oven, Pantry Basics, Parking, Refrigerator, Shower, Shower Outdoor, Stairs: Spiral Staircase, Stand-alone Fan, Television, Toaster, Washing Machine, Enclosed Yard.
To select dates, and check price please use the Check Availability link above.